∗ An eye clinic reported ransomware attack on 16 August.
∗ MOH sent out Healthcare Cybersecurity Essentials circular on 6 Aug.
∗ CNA reported rise in cyber-attack across all sectors from March to April 2020; healthcare tops list for attack.
∗ SingCERT (Cyber Security Agency of Singapore) raised many alerts to create public awareness:
- Active Exploitation of a Zero-Day Vulnerability in Apple Products – 27 July 2021
- Active Exploitation of QNAP Network Attached Storage (NAS) by Ransomware – 14 June 2021
- Active Exploitation of Zero-Day Vulnerabilities in macOS and tvOS – 25 May 2021
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in Exim Mail Transfer Agent – 6 May 2021
- Multiple Vulnerabilities in OpenSSL – 26 March 2021
Is your clinic data properly protected? Are you concern?
Join us in our Clinic Cybersecurity webinar on 18 September 2021 (2.30PM to 4.30PM)
- MOH Circular No 1052021 – HEALTHCARE CYBERSECURITY ESSENTIALS
- Is your clinic management software able to protect your data
- Do & Don’ts
- Clinic Assist updates
Please register yourself for the session through the link below.
Registration will close on 15 September 2021 5pm.
The session is open to DOCTORS and ITs only.